Cost of living in Lagos, Nigeria compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 877 prices entered by 81 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00199 GBP / NGN
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lagos (Nigeria) is 52% cheaper than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £2,500 in Aberystwyth you would need to make just about £1,210 (607,630 ₦) in Lagos.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phnom Penh costs 25,000 Riels (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 15 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €1,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prishtina costs €7 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$100 (30 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Córdoba costs ARS $600,000 (40 minutes ago)