Cost of living in Lagos, Nigeria compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
WARNING! Lagos has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Lagos.
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 606 prices entered by 65 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00254 GBP / NGN *
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lagos (Nigeria) is 42% cheaper than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,750 in Aberystwyth you would need to make just about £2,163 (850,619 ₦) in Lagos.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oshawa costs C$15 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brasov costs 20 lei (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Monterrey costs Mex$ 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Youngstown, Ohio costs $814 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgrade costs 1,000 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 100,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)