Cost of living in Lagos, Nigeria compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 768 prices entered by 79 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00199 GBP / NGN
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lagos (Nigeria) is 51% cheaper than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £2,400 in Aberystwyth you would need to make just about £1,175 (588,913 ₦) in Lagos.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Belfast costs £2.50 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 800 Kč (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Canberra costs AU$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 28 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bergamo costs €26 (about 2 hours ago)