Cost of living comparison between Lagos, Nigeria and Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
WARNING! Lagos has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Lagos.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 449 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00270 GBP / NGN *
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lagos (Nigeria) is 20% cheaper than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,125 in Aberystwyth you would need to make just about £2,513 (930,845 ₦) in Lagos.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Busan costs ₩550,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,700 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ramallah costs 8 ₪ (42 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨508,355 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Vadodara costs ₨3.13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM90,000 (about 2 hours ago)