Cost of living in Lae, Papua New Guinea compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.23814 GBP / PGK
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lae (Papua New Guinea) is 25% cheaper than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £2,500 in Aberystwyth you would need to make just about £1,887 (7,923 Kina) in Lae.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 1,199 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Accra costs GH₵500 (13 minutes ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in St. Louis, Missouri costs $275 (28 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $100 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $45 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lafayette, Louisiana costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)