Cost of living in Lae, Papua New Guinea compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 97 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.21813 GBP / PGK
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lae (Papua New Guinea) is 16% cheaper than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £2,600 in Aberystwyth you would need to make just about £2,186 (10,023 Kina) in Lae.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨750 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.25 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$5.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $508 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mayagueez costs $14 (about 3 hours ago)