Cost of living in La Libertad, Ecuador compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.750 GBP / USD
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Libertad (Ecuador) is 30% cheaper than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £2,400 in Aberystwyth you would need to make just about £1,685 ($2,248) in La Libertad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 12 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seville costs €14 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salvador costs R$ 3,800 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Varanasi costs ₨180 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 89,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)