Cost of living in Kuwait City, Kuwait compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 749 prices entered by 193 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.492 GBP / KWD
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kuwait City (Kuwait) is 8% more expensive than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, you would need at least £2,597 (Dinar 1,042) in Kuwait City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with £2,400 in Aberystwyth.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgrade costs 1,400 Дин. (3 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Eindhoven costs €400 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oslo costs kr 35 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨400 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Canberra costs AU$10 (23 minutes ago)