Cost of living in Kuwait City, Kuwait compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 837 prices entered by 175 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.458 GBP / KWD
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuwait City (Kuwait) is 18% more expensive than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, you would need at least £4,264 (Dinar 1,735) in Kuwait City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with £3,600 in Aberystwyth.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Minsk costs 1.25 BYN (3 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Damascus costs 700 £ (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 2,000,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Limassol costs €15 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Al Ain costs Dirham 55 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Dublin costs €12 (36 minutes ago)