Cost of living in Kuwait City, Kuwait compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 978 prices entered by 196 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.394 GBP / KWD
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kuwait City (Kuwait) is 15% more expensive than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, you would need at least £2,639 (Dinar 1,102) in Kuwait City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with £2,300 in Aberystwyth.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $1,931 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Gold Coast costs AU$90 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 200 (33 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $3,440 (41 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Karachi costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quilmes costs ARS $110 (about 2 hours ago)