Cost of living in Kuwait City, Kuwait compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 762 prices entered by 194 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.381 GBP / KWD
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kuwait City (Kuwait) is about the same as in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, you would need at least £2,257 (Dinar 948) in Kuwait City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with £2,200 in Aberystwyth.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dunedin costs NZ$619 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €1,650 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pune costs ₨150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Tampere costs €650 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 12,000 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €28 (about 1 hour ago)