Cost of living in Kuito, Angola compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
WARNING! Kuito has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kuito.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00343 GBP / AOA *
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kuito (Angola) is 12% more expensive than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, you would need at least £2,795 (815,242 Kz) in Kuito to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with £2,500 in Aberystwyth.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Algiers costs 1,500 Dinar (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 1,000TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Halifax costs C$1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mangalore costs ₨23,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Haifa costs 213 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Canberra costs AU$600 (about 2 hours ago)