Cost of living in Kuala Terengganu, Malaysia compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.18082 GBP / MYR
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuala Terengganu (Malaysia) is 43% cheaper than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,750 in Aberystwyth you would need to make just about £2,128 (RM11,771) in Kuala Terengganu.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chungju costs ₩8,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Columbus, Ohio costs $62 (15 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Busan costs ₩3,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $1,220 (22 minutes ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Grand Rapids costs $1.76 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taichung City costs 250 NT$ (22 minutes ago)