Cost of living in Kuala Terengganu, Malaysia compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.17745 GBP / MYR
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuala Terengganu (Malaysia) is 44% cheaper than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,125 in Aberystwyth you would need to make just about £1,743 (RM9,824) in Kuala Terengganu.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rotterdam costs €21,990 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portsmouth costs £7 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Swansea costs £2,523 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in İzmit costs 2.00TL (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kampala costs 1,000 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)