Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,073 prices entered by 342 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.17955 GBP / MYR
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia) is 42% cheaper than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £2,400 in Aberystwyth you would need to make just about £1,381 (RM7,689) in Kuala Lumpur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Braga costs €5.00 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Beirut costs 3,500 L£ (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $30 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €76 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kampala costs 350,000 Shilling (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Luxembourg costs €12 (43 minutes ago)