Cost of living in Kristiansand, Norway compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 118 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09229 GBP / NOK
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kristiansand (Norway) is 43% more expensive than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, you would need at least £3,439 (kr 37,260) in Kristiansand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with £2,400 in Aberystwyth.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM120 (15 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bridgeport, Connecticut costs $12 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Medellín costs COL$1,400,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lugano costs CHF 25 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Barranquilla costs COL$2,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $3,558 (about 3 hours ago)