Cost of living in Kristiansand, Norway compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||+ 62%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 127 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09534 GBP / NOK
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kristiansand (Norway) is 47% more expensive than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, you would need at least £5,442 (kr 57,079) in Kristiansand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with £3,700 in Aberystwyth.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lagos costs 800,000 ₦ (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Uberlandia costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Nagpur costs ₨5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Jaipur costs ₨240 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €85 (about 2 hours ago)