Cost of living in Kristiansand, Norway compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||+ 65%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 118 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09477 GBP / NOK
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kristiansand (Norway) is 49% more expensive than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, you would need at least £3,729 (kr 39,343) in Kristiansand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with £2,500 in Aberystwyth.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 185TL (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cork costs €50 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tirana costs 500 Lek (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨13 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Innsbruck costs €12 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php100,000 (about 1 hour ago)