Cost of living in Kristiansand, Norway compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||+ 61%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 117 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09328 GBP / NOK
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kristiansand (Norway) is 46% more expensive than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, you would need at least £5,492 (kr 58,883) in Kristiansand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with £3,750 in Aberystwyth.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of rice in San Jose, California costs $7 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Córdoba costs ARS $450 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in La Rioja costs ARS $4,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$33,990 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ljubljana costs €8 (about 2 hours ago)