Cost of living in Kristiansand, Norway compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||+ 64%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 121 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09652 GBP / NOK
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kristiansand (Norway) is 48% more expensive than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, you would need at least £5,552 (kr 57,522) in Kristiansand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with £3,750 in Aberystwyth.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rzeszów costs 600 zł (21 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Bologna costs €2.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Glasgow costs £25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sorocaba costs R$ 3.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 10,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)