Cost of living comparison between Kowloon, Hong Kong and Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.10548 GBP / HKD
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kowloon (Hong Kong) is 60% more expensive than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, you would need at least £4,001 (HK$37,926) in Kowloon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with £2,500 in Aberystwyth.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €60 (21 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Yangon costs 4,000 Kyat (31 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,440 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$15 (36 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 10,000,000,000,000,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩43,000 (about 1 hour ago)