Cost of living in Kowloon, Hong Kong compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||+ 70%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10339 GBP / HKD
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kowloon (Hong Kong) is 60% more expensive than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, you would need at least £6,011 (HK$58,140) in Kowloon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with £3,750 in Aberystwyth.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$15 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Winnipeg costs C$24,470 (13 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 700 (25 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨65,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php300 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 708 (about 1 hour ago)