Cost of living comparison between Kotka, Finland and Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.847 GBP / EUR
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kotka (Finland) is about the same as in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, you would need at least £3,154 (€3,723) in Kotka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with £3,125 in Aberystwyth.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Krasnodar costs руб 1,500 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,338 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$150 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Łódź costs 12 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Szeged costs 11,000 Ft (about 2 hours ago)