Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 164 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.17977 GBP / MYR
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu (Malaysia) is 38% cheaper than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,125 in Aberystwyth you would need to make just about £1,927 (RM10,717) in Kota Kinabalu.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cleveland, Ohio costs $45 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 8,500 Ft (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €25 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$110 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,525 (28 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 9,000 (about 1 hour ago)