Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 231 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.18747 GBP / MYR
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu (Malaysia) is 35% cheaper than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £2,200 in Aberystwyth you would need to make just about £1,434 (RM7,649) in Kota Kinabalu.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Beijing costs 元8,132 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose, California costs $40 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Reykjavik costs 9,000 kr (30 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Umeå costs 246,400 kr (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denizli costs 16TL (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $779 (about 1 hour ago)