Cost of living in Kota, India compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 114 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01096 GBP / INR
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kota (India) is 55% cheaper than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £2,300 in Aberystwyth you would need to make just about £1,024 (₨93,436) in Kota.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Durham, North Carolina costs $5.50 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Grenoble costs €60 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Palma de Mallorca costs €10 (29 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 83 (34 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Harare costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,135 (about 1 hour ago)