Cost of living in Kota Bharu, Malaysia compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.17959 GBP / MYR
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kota Bharu (Malaysia) is 31% cheaper than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £2,200 in Aberystwyth you would need to make just about £1,518 (RM8,451) in Kota Bharu.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Surat costs ₨20,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Florence costs €800 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Karachi costs ₨35,578 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 1,000TL (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Muscat costs ﷼ 3.500 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Weifang costs 元50 (about 1 hour ago)