Cost of living in Koszalin, Poland compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||+ 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19595 GBP / PLN
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Koszalin (Poland) is 15% cheaper than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,125 in Aberystwyth you would need to make just about £2,661 (13,582 zł) in Koszalin.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 85 Ft (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lucca costs €500 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Montpellier costs €7 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 3.20 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harare costs $5.00 (23 minutes ago)