Cost of living in Koronadal, Philippines compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01599 GBP / PHP
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Koronadal (Philippines) is 36% cheaper than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,750 in Aberystwyth you would need to make just about £2,416 (Php151,044) in Koronadal.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cairo costs E£ 70 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Dortmund costs €400 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vigo costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chiang Mai costs 748 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lipa City costs Php47 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tunis costs 300 Dinar (about 2 hours ago)