Cost of living comparison between Konya, Turkey and Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.22300 GBP / TRY
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Konya (Turkey) is 36% cheaper than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £2,500 in Aberystwyth you would need to make just about £1,611 (7,224TL) in Konya.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Ho Chi Minh City costs 2,000,000 ₫ (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Grand Cayman costs CI$1.00 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Odessa costs 120₴ (37 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Venice costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Bristol costs £12,943 (about 1 hour ago)