Cost of living in Kokand, Uzbekistan compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
WARNING! Kokand has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kokand.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00019 GBP / UZS *
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kokand (Uzbekistan) is 47% cheaper than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,400 in Aberystwyth you would need to make just about £1,797 (9,436,247 сўм) in Kokand.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kolkata costs ₨30,495 (12 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kochi costs ₨200 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adelaide costs AU$20 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vienna costs €2.20 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (38 minutes ago)