Cost of living in Kokand, Uzbekistan compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00009 GBP / UZS
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kokand (Uzbekistan) is 57% cheaper than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £2,200 in Aberystwyth you would need to make just about £947 (10,676,038 сўм) in Kokand.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €25 (10 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Ottawa costs C$300 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Goiânia costs R$ 15 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the theater (best available seats) in Nassau costs B$20 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Leeds costs £1.50 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$915 (36 minutes ago)