Cost of living in Kokand, Uzbekistan compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
WARNING! Kokand has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kokand.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00023 GBP / UZS *
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kokand (Uzbekistan) is 44% cheaper than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,125 in Aberystwyth you would need to make just about £1,738 (7,711,392 сўм) in Kokand.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Recife costs R$ 120 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jerusalem costs 55 ₪ (10 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Rousse costs 400 лв (27 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Tomsk costs руб 66 (27 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Chiang Mai costs 7,031 ฿ (44 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in London costs £0.17 (about 1 hour ago)