Cost of living in Kirkuk, Iraq compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00065 GBP / IQD
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kirkuk (Iraq) is 33% cheaper than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £2,500 in Aberystwyth you would need to make just about £1,685 (2,577,732 Dinar) in Kirkuk.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Frankfurt am Main costs €50 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Blantyre costs 24,000 Kwacha (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cork costs €80 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Jose, California costs $10 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Spokane, Washington costs $50 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Richards Bay costs R 509 (about 1 hour ago)