Cost of living in Kirkuk, Iraq compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00067 GBP / IQD
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kirkuk (Iraq) is 31% cheaper than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,700 in Aberystwyth you would need to make just about £2,553 (3,836,302 Dinar) in Kirkuk.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Brussels costs €80 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Exeter costs £20,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 187 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $2,033 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €50 (38 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 5,678 (40 minutes ago)