Cost of living in Kirkuk, Iraq compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00063 GBP / IQD
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kirkuk (Iraq) is 29% cheaper than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £2,200 in Aberystwyth you would need to make just about £1,555 (2,458,537 Dinar) in Kirkuk.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 220TL (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $60 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gloucester costs £10 (21 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bishkek costs 250 som (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Johannesburg costs R 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)