Cost of living in Kinshasa, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00053 GBP / CDF
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kinshasa (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 13% more expensive than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, you would need at least £4,067 (7,615,773 Franc) in Kinshasa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with £3,600 in Aberystwyth.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kolhapur costs ₨5,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Heidelberg costs €70 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $22 (39 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Madras costs ₨2,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 150,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ahmedabad costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)