Cost of living in Kigali, Rwanda compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 115 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00098 GBP / RWF
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kigali (Rwanda) is 34% cheaper than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £2,500 in Aberystwyth you would need to make just about £1,652 (1,681,631 Franc) in Kigali.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 28TL (10 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Tokyo costs ¥12,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Gurgaon costs ₨50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Fe, New Mexico costs $13 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,525 (about 3 hours ago)