Cost of living in Khartoum, Sudan compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11983 GBP / SDG
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Khartoum (Sudan) is 69% cheaper than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £2,500 in Aberystwyth you would need to make just about £780 (6,507 Pound) in Khartoum.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 120 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Tucson, Arizona costs $0.79 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 40 лв (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$80 (32 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $4.41 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Leeds costs £58 (about 1 hour ago)