Cost of living comparison between Khartoum, Sudan and Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.12255 GBP / SDG
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Khartoum (Sudan) is 43% cheaper than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,125 in Aberystwyth you would need to make just about £1,781 (14,536 Pound) in Khartoum.
Recent Prices Added
- 50ml deodorant, roll-on in Bangkok costs 100 ฿ (9 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Chengdu costs 元13 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rajahmundry costs ₨10,165 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Sebastian costs €0.06 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 4,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$160 (about 2 hours ago)