Cost of living in Khartoum, Sudan compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
WARNING! Khartoum has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Khartoum.
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 95 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11302 GBP / SDG *
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Khartoum (Sudan) is 70% cheaper than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £2,300 in Aberystwyth you would need to make just about £694 (6,144 Pound) in Khartoum.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Cartagena costs COL$14,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Riga costs €720 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €20 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 5,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$186 (31 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Jyväskylä costs €50 (41 minutes ago)