Cost of living in Khartoum, Sudan compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
WARNING! Khartoum has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Khartoum.
|Personal Care||- 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 209 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04159 GBP / SDG *
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
Cost of living in Khartoum (Sudan) is 83% cheaper than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £2,600 in Aberystwyth you would need to make just about £437 (10,512 Pound) in Khartoum.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $2,236 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pyongyang costs 800,000 ₩ (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $80 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $120 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nairobi costs Shilling1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$143 (about 1 hour ago)