Cost of living in Kerman, Iran compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
WARNING! Kerman has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kerman.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00002 GBP / IRR *
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kerman (Iran) is 39% cheaper than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,750 in Aberystwyth you would need to make just about £2,270 (﷼ 94,633,653) in Kerman.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 1,000 (1 minute ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$1,500,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Alexandria costs E£ 175 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Trento costs €35 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 3,000 zł (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lyon costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)