Cost of living in Kavala, Greece compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.865 GBP / EUR
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kavala (Greece) is 23% cheaper than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,750 in Aberystwyth you would need to make just about £2,876 (€3,324) in Kavala.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,525 (1 minute ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Naples costs €1.50 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rochester, New York costs $11 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Rapids costs $12 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Modesto, California costs $30 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,830 (22 minutes ago)