Cost of living in Katsuta, Japan compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00727 GBP / JPY
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Katsuta (Japan) is 6% cheaper than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £2,500 in Aberystwyth you would need to make just about £2,352 (¥323,346) in Katsuta.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Leeds costs £100 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brighton and Hove costs £2.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €2,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$100 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨1.20 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (32 minutes ago)