Cost of living in Kathmandu, Nepal compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 937 prices entered by 105 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00722 GBP / NPR
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kathmandu (Nepal) is 42% cheaper than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,600 in Aberystwyth you would need to make just about £2,071 (₨ 286,708) in Kathmandu.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Windsor costs C$1.10 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Edmonton costs C$15,110 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 900 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vilnius costs €9 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.85 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Ulan Bator costs 8,000 ₮ (about 1 hour ago)