Cost of living in Kathmandu, Nepal compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 811 prices entered by 113 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00676 GBP / NPR
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kathmandu (Nepal) is 43% cheaper than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £2,500 in Aberystwyth you would need to make just about £1,416 (₨ 209,527) in Kathmandu.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €25 (5 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Ottawa costs C$300 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Goiânia costs R$ 15 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the theater (best available seats) in Nassau costs B$20 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Leeds costs £1.50 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$915 (30 minutes ago)