Cost of living in Katerini, Greece compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 113 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.898 GBP / EUR
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Katerini (Greece) is 27% cheaper than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,500 in Aberystwyth you would need to make just about £2,542 (€2,831) in Katerini.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belfast costs £5,160 (2 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Port Louis costs ₨90 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Anchorage, Alaska costs $1,009 (15 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Charleston, South Carolina costs $7 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ankara costs 3.00TL (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Perth costs AU$706 (43 minutes ago)