Cost of living in Katerini, Greece compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.873 GBP / EUR
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
Cost of living in Katerini (Greece) is 31% cheaper than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £2,400 in Aberystwyth you would need to make just about £1,645 (€1,884) in Katerini.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Sydney costs AU$66 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 60 zł (22 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Franca costs R$ 0.65 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €650 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Boston, Massachusetts costs $712 (about 1 hour ago)