Cost of living in Karlsruhe, Germany compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 145 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.874 GBP / EUR
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karlsruhe (Germany) is 8% cheaper than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,750 in Aberystwyth you would need to make just about £3,452 (€3,952) in Karlsruhe.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$33,990 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ljubljana costs €8 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boise, Idaho costs $12 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charleston, South Carolina costs $12 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Dammam costs ﷼ 100 (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Montreal costs C$17,000 (27 minutes ago)