Cost of living in Karlovy Vary, Czech Republic compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 88 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03505 GBP / CZK
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karlovy Vary (Czech Republic) is 33% cheaper than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £2,200 in Aberystwyth you would need to make just about £1,476 (42,130 Kč) in Karlovy Vary.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 24 Kč (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Pula costs 6.00 kn (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Hamburg costs €400 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 10,165 (44 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Baku costs 500 ман (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lviv costs 180₴ (about 1 hour ago)