Cost of living in Karbala, Iraq compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00060 GBP / IQD
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karbala (Iraq) is 19% more expensive than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, you would need at least £2,737 (4,545,013 Dinar) in Karbala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with £2,300 in Aberystwyth.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr16,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $40 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$150 (about 1 hour ago)