Cost of living in Karbala, Iraq compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00067 GBP / IQD
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karbala (Iraq) is about the same as in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,800 in Aberystwyth you would need to make just about £3,724 (5,594,803 Dinar) in Karbala.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €600 (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Warangal costs ₨32 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$170 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,220 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 12,000 ₪ (44 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Beirut costs 6,000 L£ (about 1 hour ago)