Cost of living in Karakol, Kyrgyzstan compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01131 GBP / KGS
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karakol (Kyrgyzstan) is 20% more expensive than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, you would need at least £4,678 (413,743 som) in Karakol to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with £3,900 in Aberystwyth.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kathmandu costs ₨ 15 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Whangarei costs NZ$6.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Accra costs GH₵300 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kolkata costs ₨1,000 (32 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Tsukuba costs ¥500 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Ana, California costs $55 (40 minutes ago)