Cost of living in Karakol, Kyrgyzstan compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01130 GBP / KGS
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karakol (Kyrgyzstan) is 21% more expensive than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, you would need at least £3,793 (335,623 som) in Karakol to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with £3,125 in Aberystwyth.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Murcia costs €12 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hartford, Connecticut costs $80 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 1,700 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $712 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 1,079 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Thane costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)