Cost of living in Karaganda, Kazakhstan compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00217 GBP / KZT
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karaganda (Kazakhstan) is 63% cheaper than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £2,300 in Aberystwyth you would need to make just about £859 (395,140 KZT) in Karaganda.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $85 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bhubaneswar costs ₨0.60 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 3,000 Дин. (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ahmedabad costs ₨300 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Butwal costs ₨ 15 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$69 (about 1 hour ago)