Cost of living in Kaposvár, Hungary compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00282 GBP / HUF
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kaposvár (Hungary) is 56% cheaper than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £2,300 in Aberystwyth you would need to make just about £1,012 (358,345 Ft) in Kaposvár.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Midland, Texas costs $20 (17 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Portland, Oregon costs $0.32 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nashville, Tennessee costs $2,135 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$8,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Ottawa costs C$116 (about 2 hours ago)