Cost of living comparison between Kano, Nigeria and Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
WARNING! Kano has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kano.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00269 GBP / NGN *
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kano (Nigeria) is 33% cheaper than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,750 in Aberystwyth you would need to make just about £2,530 (941,715 ₦) in Kano.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 ticket to the movies in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Barcelona costs €30,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,000 lei (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zwolle costs €15 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Thane costs ₨0.31 (26 minutes ago)