Cost of living in Kano, Nigeria compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00211 GBP / NGN
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kano (Nigeria) is 49% cheaper than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £2,200 in Aberystwyth you would need to make just about £1,121 (532,396 ₦) in Kano.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nadi costs 50 FJ$ (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $70 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 150 (20 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Zapopan costs Mex$ 150 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 120,000 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Xian costs 元7 (about 1 hour ago)