Cost of living comparison between Kandy, Sri Lanka and Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00557 GBP / LKR
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kandy (Sri Lanka) is 28% cheaper than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £2,500 in Aberystwyth you would need to make just about £1,812 (325,383 ₨) in Kandy.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Berlin costs €500 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tampa, Florida costs $65 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $98 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tabriz costs ﷼ 250,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 1,100TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 80TL (about 1 hour ago)