Cost of living in Kampong Chhnang, Cambodia compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00019 GBP / KHR
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kampong Chhnang (Cambodia) is 11% cheaper than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £2,500 in Aberystwyth you would need to make just about £2,221 (11,590,457 Riels) in Kampong Chhnang.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Washington D.C. costs $2,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Augsburg costs €15 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mountain View, California costs $20 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,236 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $65 (about 1 hour ago)