Cost of living in Kampong Chhnang, Cambodia compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00018 GBP / KHR
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kampong Chhnang (Cambodia) is 11% cheaper than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £2,200 in Aberystwyth you would need to make just about £1,948 (10,577,488 Riels) in Kampong Chhnang.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €25 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $80 (19 minutes ago)
- Cocktail drink in downtown club in Antwerp costs €6.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Braga costs €400 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £409 (about 1 hour ago)