Cost of living in Kampong Chhnang, Cambodia compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00019 GBP / KHR
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kampong Chhnang (Cambodia) is 11% cheaper than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,800 in Aberystwyth you would need to make just about £3,378 (17,579,154 Riels) in Kampong Chhnang.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $150 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Warsaw costs 2,200 zł (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 7,000 Ft (12 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Caracas costs Bs 5,440 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Baku costs 255 ман (32 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Zaporizhzhya costs 50₴ (about 1 hour ago)