Cost of living in Kampala, Uganda compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 327 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00019 GBP / UGX
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kampala (Uganda) is 43% cheaper than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £2,300 in Aberystwyth you would need to make just about £1,310 (6,736,995 Shilling) in Kampala.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Detroit, Michigan costs $8 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kampala costs 25,000 Shilling (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Prishtina costs €4,500 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Sydney costs AU$66 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 60 zł (38 minutes ago)