Cost of living in Kampala, Uganda compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 275 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00022 GBP / UGX
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kampala (Uganda) is 29% cheaper than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,125 in Aberystwyth you would need to make just about £2,209 (10,073,838 Shilling) in Kampala.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Preston costs £149 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kahramanmaraş costs 5.10TL (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 100 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in São Bernardo do Campo costs R$ 1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨15,248 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $127 (about 2 hours ago)