Cost of living in Kampala, Uganda compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 404 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00020 GBP / UGX
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kampala (Uganda) is 43% cheaper than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £2,500 in Aberystwyth you would need to make just about £1,431 (7,278,630 Shilling) in Kampala.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buenos Aires costs ARS $550,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,200 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨300 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $4,574 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $110 (41 minutes ago)