Cost of living in Kalmunai, Sri Lanka compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00533 GBP / LKR
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kalmunai (Sri Lanka) is 26% more expensive than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, you would need at least £3,147 (590,210 ₨) in Kalmunai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with £2,500 in Aberystwyth.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Nîmes costs €1.41 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Konya costs 15TL (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 15,000 (30 minutes ago)
- 3 lb bag of apples in Dallas, Texas costs $2.20 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Novi Sad costs 120 Дин. (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,525 (38 minutes ago)