Cost of living in Kalamata, Greece compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.880 GBP / EUR
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kalamata (Greece) is 29% cheaper than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,400 in Aberystwyth you would need to make just about £2,429 (€2,759) in Kalamata.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Almaty costs 777 KZT (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨3,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kampala costs 1,000,000 Shilling (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Karachi costs ₨25,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €550 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)