Cost of living in Kalamata, Greece compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.885 GBP / EUR
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kalamata (Greece) is 28% cheaper than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,400 in Aberystwyth you would need to make just about £2,449 (€2,767) in Kalamata.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨100 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $712 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,600 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 60 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sopron costs 5,600 Ft (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 1,000 (42 minutes ago)