Cost of living in Kakinada, India compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 89 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01192 GBP / INR
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kakinada (India) is 56% cheaper than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,800 in Aberystwyth you would need to make just about £1,678 (₨140,779) in Kakinada.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Constanţa costs 1.20 lei (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1.02 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vienna costs €48 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Donetsk costs 36₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Birmingham costs £80 (about 1 hour ago)