Cost of living in Kahramanmaraş, Turkey compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 121 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19179 GBP / TRY
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kahramanmaraş (Turkey) is 47% cheaper than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £2,000 in Aberystwyth you would need to make just about £1,052 (5,487TL) in Kahramanmaraş.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €12 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$35,578 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Christchurch costs NZ$1,290 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$15 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Durham, North Carolina costs $30 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $847 (about 2 hours ago)