Cost of living in Kahramanmaraş, Turkey compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 109 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.21833 GBP / TRY
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kahramanmaraş (Turkey) is 46% cheaper than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,750 in Aberystwyth you would need to make just about £2,040 (9,345TL) in Kahramanmaraş.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Patna costs ₨12,000 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨100 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 70 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Düsseldorf costs €0.89 (about 2 hours ago)