Cost of living in Kabwe, Zambia compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07337 GBP / ZMW
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kabwe (Zambia) is 10% cheaper than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £2,200 in Aberystwyth you would need to make just about £1,987 (27,082 Kwacha) in Kabwe.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 1.00 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Saskatoon costs C$3.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Salvador costs R$ 3,000 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mazatlán costs Mex$ 932 (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Canberra costs AU$23,990 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (about 1 hour ago)