Cost of living in Jyväskylä, Finland compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.891 GBP / EUR
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jyväskylä (Finland) is 22% more expensive than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, you would need at least £2,680 (€3,009) in Jyväskylä to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with £2,200 in Aberystwyth.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $2.50 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Coimbra costs €1.90 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manchester costs £15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bogotá costs COL$1,619,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $2,033 (about 2 hours ago)