Cost of living in Jubail, Saudi Arabia compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||+ 105%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 118 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.21467 GBP / SAR
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jubail (Saudi Arabia) is 22% more expensive than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, you would need at least £3,049 (﷼ 14,203) in Jubail to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with £2,500 in Aberystwyth.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,879 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €36 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kaunas costs €6.00 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Auckland costs NZ$5.50 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$17 (40 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Eugene, Oregon costs $12,345 (about 1 hour ago)