Cost of living in Jos, Nigeria compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00210 GBP / NGN
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jos (Nigeria) is 54% cheaper than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £2,500 in Aberystwyth you would need to make just about £1,155 (549,135 ₦) in Jos.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jacksonville, Florida costs $10 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $105 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.90 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥200,000 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Richmond, Virginia costs $0.73 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Queenstown, New Zealand costs NZ$1,075 (about 1 hour ago)