Cost of living in Jönköping, Sweden compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 117 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09627 GBP / SEK
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jönköping (Sweden) is 14% more expensive than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, you would need at least £4,122 (42,816 kr) in Jönköping to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with £3,600 in Aberystwyth.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bratislava costs €15,000 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colombo costs 400 ₨ (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bellary costs ₨200 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €2,500 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php3,000 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warangal costs ₨5.93 (40 minutes ago)