Cost of living in Jönköping, Sweden compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||+ 65%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 105 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09306 GBP / SEK
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jönköping (Sweden) is 15% more expensive than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, you would need at least £2,655 (28,526 kr) in Jönköping to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with £2,300 in Aberystwyth.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $1,000,000,000,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Zurich costs CHF 150 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Niterói costs R$ 1,600 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Borås costs 14 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in La Plata costs ARS $36 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 30 (about 1 hour ago)