Cost of living in Jodhpur, India compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 115 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01217 GBP / INR
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jodhpur (India) is 49% cheaper than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,500 in Aberystwyth you would need to make just about £1,773 (₨145,679) in Jodhpur.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Dublin costs €125 (2 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in London costs £15 (31 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bremen costs €2.50 (36 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Astana costs 67,000 KZT (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Turin costs €900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bacău costs 25 lei (about 1 hour ago)