Cost of living in Jinju, South Korea compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00067 GBP / KRW
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jinju (South Korea) is 4% more expensive than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, you would need at least £2,396 (₩3,568,628) in Jinju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with £2,300 in Aberystwyth.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bern costs CHF 4.20 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$720 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tauranga costs NZ$9 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kolkata costs ₨200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $12 (about 3 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Dhaka costs Taka 1,500 (about 4 hours ago)