Cost of living in Jinju, South Korea compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00072 GBP / KRW
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jinju (South Korea) is 12% cheaper than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,125 in Aberystwyth you would need to make just about £2,741 (₩3,815,609) in Jinju.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,018 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php60,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩120,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cairo costs E£ 18,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs C$19 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose, California costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)