Cost of living in Jhelum, Pakistan compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00617 GBP / PKR *
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jhelum (Pakistan) is 47% cheaper than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £2,200 in Aberystwyth you would need to make just about £1,159 (₨187,654) in Jhelum.
Recent Prices Added
- 40′ flat screen tv in Green Bay, Wisconsin costs $150 (less than a minute ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dunedin costs NZ$619 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €1,650 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pune costs ₨150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Tampere costs €650 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 12,000 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)