Cost of living in Jhelum, Pakistan compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00732 GBP / PKR *
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jhelum (Pakistan) is 44% cheaper than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,900 in Aberystwyth you would need to make just about £2,173 (₨296,668) in Jhelum.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 tickets to the movies in Kota Kinabalu costs RM28 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 元15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reykjavik costs 5,000 kr (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $4,066 (about 3 hours ago)