Cost of living in Jerez de la Frontera, Spain compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.841 GBP / EUR
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jerez de la Frontera (Spain) is 27% cheaper than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,125 in Aberystwyth you would need to make just about £2,291 (€2,723) in Jerez de la Frontera.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of local cheese in Wichita, Kansas costs $3.86 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lausanne costs CHF 35 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasília costs R$ 300 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edinburgh costs £1,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Pécs costs 800 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Bangalore costs ₨12,198 (about 1 hour ago)