Cost of living in Jerez de la Frontera, Spain compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 110 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.880 GBP / EUR
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jerez de la Frontera (Spain) is 21% cheaper than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £2,100 in Aberystwyth you would need to make just about £1,666 (€1,894) in Jerez de la Frontera.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 1.00 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Saskatoon costs C$3.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Salvador costs R$ 3,000 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mazatlán costs Mex$ 932 (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Canberra costs AU$23,990 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (about 1 hour ago)