Cost of living comparison between Jelgava, Latvia and Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.891 GBP / EUR
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jelgava (Latvia) is 19% cheaper than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £2,500 in Aberystwyth you would need to make just about £2,028 (€2,277) in Jelgava.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr8,600 (7 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 600,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (33 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Rijeka costs 1,600 kn (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM15 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Caracas costs Bs 900 (about 1 hour ago)